Friday, October 9, 2009

My Week In Prose


Monday we pampered a precious friend
Along with her 4 day old baby the stork just flew in
Then lunch with a girlfriend talking about adoption
We both agree it is the greatest option

Tuesday little girl was off to school
Where she is praised for following the golden rule
I went off to make homemade baklava
With my sweet friend named Talksalotta

Oh by Wed we were all emotional and down
Family time was spent playing hookie around town
Life can be hard when we spend no time on our knees
Oh my word my dog has FLEES

Thursday Parents As Teachers stopped by
Talking discipline, games and milestones oh my
Then I spent the afternoon cutting and sewing
Their Halloween costumes will be quite a showing

Friday was a Wal-Mart trip
I wanted to beat the cart guy with a whip
Then off to dance, the post office and making dinner
The semi-homemade pizza was a super winner

Saturday is our final DHS adoption training
The gift of a new child we will be gaining
So thankful for our faithful babysitter
No, I have yet to use the program twitter

Sunday no doubt church will be a blessin
Lunch, naps and our Vietnamese lesson
A family birthday party we will be attending
New mercies for the next week God will be lending


Looking forward to some craft updates!
Have a great weekend,

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How do you do this? Artsy people just amaze me! You would appreciate Michael's cookie cake he iced...I'll try to post a pic on FB. It's good to catch up on your blog. Glad your classes are over! Yeah! Now you get calls...? My week is fall break so no school or bible study. If you are free and want to hang out give me a call. We can do ball tricks!

    ReplyDelete