Friday, December 11, 2009

Spreading a little Christmas cheer...

Its was Christmas morning... in the early tween years.
I combed my Sun-In'ed hair, got dressed and went into the living room to open all my Christmas presents. Little did I know that it would be the BEST Christmas ever!
This was the year I LOVED every single gift I received...


I put on my new 1, 2, 3 sweater from my aunt and uncle.
My new watch-ring and locket necklace.
Put on my gold, black and white pearl dangle earrings.
Painted my nails with my new Streetwalker Red nailpolish.
Opened my new Estee Lauder make-up kit (which my grandma always got me) and bathed myself in Hot Pink Porsche lipstick and Sunset blush.
I posed next to my frilly lamp and my see through neon colored phone (remember those?)

I am sure I had to make sure that my bangs were just right, my non-plucked eyebrows were not hanging in my eyeballs and everything looked perfect for my Christmas night photo showing off all my new gifts!

Oh yes it was a grand Christmas.
NHP

4 comments:

  1. Wowee! You sure have come a long way! :) Love the reminder of that time period!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! I am still laughing. You were one sexy young thang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like, this photo is like, totally rad to the max.

    ReplyDelete