Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 11

Reading:
Community Bible Study on Rev ch. 20.
Wed night bible study with our small group talking about lifestories.
(Yes, the only bible studies I attend and they are both on Wed's! Ahhh)

We posted the following verse on the fridge in January, I have read it everyday for almost 3 months now and today saw a new word in the verse. How is that possible?!

"Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up;
do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland."
Isaiah 43:18-19

The word I had read over and over but just now noticed was the word "NOW". I felt in my spirit that "NOW" it springs up. That was a little precious anchor in my heart.

Menu:
Apple w/ p.b.
Orange and pineapple smoothie
Black bean and avocado wrap
Cherry Larabar
Triscruts and hummus
Veggie soup

High/Low:
-The hummus I made did not look good, but wow it tasted pretty good and was extremely filling! I was not hungry for over 3 hours.
-No one wants to hear a thin person talk about weight loss, I do not want to lose any more weight, but being on this type of fast it is bound to happen. So my low is looking too thin.

NHP

No comments:

Post a Comment