Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 4

Reading:
2 Corinthians Ch 9 and 10- 9:8- God is able... All... go read it. Verse 10- Now HE who supplies seed and bread will increase and enlarge a harvest of righteousness. 15- God is the first gift giver. 10:4-5, using our weapons that really work, 13- not comparing to others.

Jeremiah 36- Verse 9- the whole town fasted, that is amazing.

Psalm 4- All good. 7, "You have filled my heart with greater joy." Verse 8, "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."

Prov 4- Verse 5- Get wisdom, do not forget My Words or swerve from them. Again wisdom protects us, watches over us. 13, "Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life." 18- 27, Warnings to keep, guard, put away, look straight, fix, make level, not swerve, all reminds me of Fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith from Heb 12:2.

Menu:
Banana w/ peanut butter w/ grape juice
Pecan Larabar
Avocado & tomato Cajun wrap
Pineapple and walnuts snack
Amazing Orange smoothie! (minus the sugar)
Black Bean & Rotel mix w/ sesame sticks

High/Low:
-Seeing strength come and swoop in at the last second and provide for me.
-Watching my hubby eat Ramen. The salty, chickeny broth with noodles actually made my mouth water. BUT again, the reason for the fast is that God satisfies me SO much more than Ramen ever could. Does Ramen save me, help me, correct me, love me, care and comfort me and listen to my prayers?

NHP

No comments:

Post a Comment