Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 16

Reading:
Romans 2
Verse 16, "This will take place on the day when God will judge men's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares."
Verse 29, "No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man's praise is not from men, but from God."

Menu:
Apple w/ p.b.
Orange, banana, pineapple smoothie
Date muffin
Black beans and rice w/ veggies
Chips, hummus and hot sauce
Grapes
Tomato wrap w/ sauce

High/Low:
-Choosing to feel energetic with strength from God instead of energy from food.
-Wanting to go to the store for new foods, but we have food here. It forced me to go through and see what we have and what I can fix.

A NOTE TO ERIN...
Thank for leaving a comment! I cannot figure out your blog or email or contact for you. I know you left a VN question once as well. Could you please leave your info... Thank you! ALSO I wish I was eating Vegan. Vegan's can have all the sugar they want. I ended up not being able to use many of those recipes because of the sugars, but other than that- yes it is close. I will check out those sites.

1 comment:

  1. Oops, sorry. I didn't know the sugar part. carleydvm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete