Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 8

Reading:
Acts Chapters 1-3. Wow are those jam packed with goodness! 1:8, you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. 1:24, prayed for direction knowing that the Lord knows everyone's heart.
2:25-28, you will fill me with joy in Your presence. 2:38, repent, be baptized and receive the promise of the Holy Spirit. 2:42, devoted themselves to teachings, fellowship and prayer.
3:6, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the Name of Jesus Christ, 'walk'." 3:16, by faith in the Name of Jesus this man was made strong, it is in Jesus' Name and the faith that comes through Him that have given him complete healing.

Psalm 119:11, said as a prayer...
Hide Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You.

Menu:
Strawberries, apple w/ peanut butter and o.j.
Guac and chips
Brown rice and veggie stir fry
Smoothie King

High/Low:
- I'm on repeat here, but my mind clarity when I read is superb
- Going to have to forgo as much free reading to play catch-up with my bible study on Revelation

NHP

No comments:

Post a Comment